You’re probably here because you want to make more money, enjoy a higher quality of life, have more time off, and/or because you want to do the things that you’ve always wanted to do.
If that’s the case, then you’re in the right place. In fact, my hope is that you accomplish all of that, and in the process, you become a better person – one who gives more, experiences more, and creates more, because that’s how you were made to exist.
Who We Are
Freedom Fast Lane is all about inspiring, educating, and empowering people to live extraordinary lives.
A lot of people come to Freedom Fast Lane because they are looking to make a lot of money, and the information that you find here will certainly help you “level up” your income.
But it is vital to understand that money and freedom are the result of who you become, rather than the other way around.
You become wealthy as a direct result of who you become, rather than money making you into a different person. Most people never understand this, so they never become free.
That’s why we focus very heavily on developing wealthy people, rather than talking just about money.
You develop the life that you want by becoming the person that you want to be.
“If you will change, then everything will change for you.” – Jim Rohn
You are at the center of your experience, and you are responsible for it. And if you want to make more money, take more time off, and/or experience the life that you desire, than you must become the type of person that is necessary to experience it.
At every moment, you are free to create the life that you want and to make changes that will lead you into a new direction. Each moment, we choose what we allow into our lives. If you want to make changes in your life, all you need to do is choose differently.
In this video, Ryan explains why we are already free:
The Core Concepts Of Freedom Fast Lane
In order for more money to exist in your life, and in order for you to be free, you must develop the correct concepts that make it easy for you to become wealthy and become free.
You also need strategies that will take you where you want to go. Here at Freedom Fast Lane, we aim to give you both.
Your beliefs and your concepts are what will determine the outcomes of your life. Here are some of the concepts that we believe here at FFL:
- There is infinite abundance, and one person’s experience, abilities, and/or incomes can never hinder someone else’s ability to have the same or better.
- There is no limited pie. You create your own pie. And you can have as much as you want.
- Your ability to make money is in direct correlation to the value that you bring to the marketplace, not the time that you invest. Making money does not necessarily require time, and time does not necessarily equal money.
- Making money is easy when you become the type of person who is valuable in the marketplace.
- Profits are better than wages.
- What you earn is a direct reflection of what you give. True wealth can only be earned when you contribute value. Those who break this rule in favor of a short term “money hack” have broken a fundamental rule of the universe, and they do so at the cost of their long-term wealth, health, and happiness.
- Your life today is the result of seeds that have been planted long ago. You are constantly planting seeds, and the way that we change the future is by planting and watering different seeds.
- The 9-to-5 job is a dinosaur that is outdated, overvalued, and unsafe. It is much safer to own your own destiny and to continually become a more valuable person who continually contributes more and more to the marketplace, and thus experiences more and more in life.
- True contribution comes only from a place of abundance.
- There is no end to our growth, no limits to who we can become, and no restrictions on what we can do. Therefore, we have never “arrived,” and we are never “complete.” Instead, we are already “complete,” and you have already arrived into this present moment. You are completely free in this moment to create whatever you want to create.
The Keys To Success
Success is an idea. You cannot reach into your pocket and pull out success. The same is true with happiness, and especially true with security.
See this video on Ryan’s take on our need for security, and why it holds us back:
Success is how you define it. Here at Freedom Fast Lane, we define success in freedom. Freedom means spending your hours however you best see them fit, because you are not really free if you do not enjoy your time. Freedom means having the financial resources to spend your time doing what you believe is best. Freedom means answering to the call of your purpose. Freedom is doing what you find to be most contributing to society.
Ryan’s five steps to freedom are as follows:
- DECIDE what you want your life to look like.
- CUT OUT the things that are holding you back.
- EXPAND your income and your possibilities.
- INVEST in your self-development and long-term wealth.
- GIVE BACK out of your abundance.
For most people, the biggest thing that they think is holding them back is their financial ability. In reality, the biggest thing that is holding them back is the way that they think. Therefore, we focus heavily on teaching you how to THINK.
With that in mind, Ryan’s three-step formula for financial success is as follows:
- Start a business that is not connected to your time, often through an online business.
- Invest your profits into a “hands-off” income stream, often through real estate or other businesses.
- Live off the profits OR (if you have higher ambitions) reinvest them into long-term wealth, like dividend-stock, IPOs, and start up companies.
How To Get Started Now
Your road to freedom starts with the decision to live life differently. Here are a few ways for you to put yourself on the fast lane toward freedom.
- Start Your Ten Day Challenge: Do one challenge each day for ten days, and you’ll be on the path to make more money, enjoy more time off, contributing more to others, and following your passions.
- Download The Freedom Manifesto by Ryan Daniel Moran: The Freedom Manifesto will show you how to make a million dollars, travel the world, and live the life of your dreams. The Freedom Manifesto captures what we stand for here at Freedom Fast Lane.
- Subscribe to The Freedom Fast Lane podcast: one of the top business podcasts on iTunes, Freedom Fast Lane documents Ryan’s journey, and the journey of an A-list of freedom entrepreneurs.
The Best Of Freedom Fast Lane
Wanna cut right to the good stuff? Here’s a five pieces of content that are considered some of the best of Freedom Fast Lane, and they’ll get you on your path now.
- How To Live An Extraordinary Life – in the kickoff podcast for Freedom Fast Lane, Ryan explains the five steps to freedom and challenges listeners to take action.
- Living Fully Alive w/ Comedian Ken Davis – Comedian Ken Davis explains how our society today focuses way too much on how to make a living while forgetting how to live, and he explains how to find your purpose and live fully alive.
- The Automated Amazon Business Model – Discover how Ryan built a six figure per month business in one year using Amazon as a channel. As a result, he earns more and works less than he ever has in his life.
- Investing For Cash Flow and Long-Term Wealth – We are free when our passive income pays for our ideal lifestyle. In this podcast, discover the Wealth Triad and the Financial Freedom Formula and how they are the ticket to freedom through passive income.
- How To Make And Keep $1 Million In Two Years – Discover the TWO business models that Ryan recommends to earn one million in the next couple of years, and the investment strategy that he would follow if he was investing the profits to keep it and grow it.